En este espacio podréis encontrar mi visión sobre el amor, el erotismo y la búsqueda

Made By: EvelynMayfair Copyright © 2013

lunes, 2 de septiembre de 2013

“The vampire Armand” (1998). Anne Rice´s book and a drawing by Evelyn Mayfair


English version:

 “Oh, what a vile temper we have for such an angelic countenance” he said mildly
“If I´m an angel”, I said drawing back from the edge of the bed, “paint me with black wings”.

“You dare knock down my door”. He folded his arms. “Need I tell you why I will not tolerate such from you or from anyone?” (...)

Then he extend his hand and snapped his fingers. I heard a rustling from the rooms beyond. I sat up petrified with amazement. I saw the long switch of the teacher come slithering along the floor as if a wind had sent hither, and then it twisted and turned and rose and dropped into his hand. (...)

“It´s going to be a pleasure to whip you” he said, smiling sweetly, his eyes almost innocent. (...) 

“Demon!” I said
“Master” he replied calmly (...)

“There´s nothing worse than for a fallen saint to be a horrid devil!” (...)

“You going to break down my door again?”
“Never” I whispered
“You going to defy mi in any way in particular?”
“Never in any way ever”
“Further words?”
“I love you”
“I´m sure”
“But I do” I said sniffling (...)



And then, inspired by this beautiful book and in the “after care” scene that my dear author, Anne Rice, describes; I created this drawing of Marius (My favorite character in the whole world story) and Armand (Amadeus right now) 




Versión en español:

-Sorprende ese mal genio en un joven de rostro tan angelical- comentó suavemente
-Si soy un ángel-repliqué del borde del lecho- píntame con unas alas negras

-Has tenido el valor de derribar la puerta de mis aposentos- dijo él cruzando los brazos- ¿Debo decirte por qué no estoy dispuesto a tolerar semejante osadía ni en ti ni en nadie? (...)

Luego extendió la mano y chasqueó los dedos. Oí un murmullo procedente de la habitación contigua. Alarmado, me levanté del lecho precipitadamente. Vi el látigo del maestro deslizarse a través del suelo de la habitación, como si el viento lo hubiera arrastrado hasta aquí; se enroscó, se alzó y cayó en su mano. (...)

-Será un placer azotarte- afirmó él, sonriendo dulcemente (...)

-¡Demonio!- exclamé
-Maestro- respondió con calma (...)

-¡No hay nada peor que un santo caído se convierta en un grotesco diablo! (...)

-¿Volverás a derribar mi puerta?- preguntó él
-Jamás-murmuré
-¿Volverás a desafiar mi autoridad?
-Nunca, te lo prometo
-Que más
-Te amo
-Ya
-Te lo juro- dije, sorbiéndome los mocos (...)


Y después, inspirado en este hermoso libro y en la escena de “after care” que describe mi quería autora Anne Rice, creé este dibujo de Marius (mi personaje favorito en toda la historia) y Armand (Amadeo en ese momento) 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario